I've really enjoyed reading all the good memories and
thoughts of Grandma Mano. She had a way of making our family
feel special, too. Among my fondest memories are watching
her and Pete play the card game "War" and listening to her
giggling as they slammed the cards down. I'm glad Pete got
to know her and that he'll remember the fun he had with her.
In fact, just this morning, I had this conversation with
Pete:
Jenny: "Did you have any good dreams last night?"
Pete: "Yeah, I dreamed about Grandma Mano in heaven."
Jenny: "What was she doing?"
Pete: "She was playing with me."
We're all looking forward to seeing everyone and
participating in what proves to be a beautiful funeral.
Grandma Mano was loved by so many.
Jenny
Hear stories about Grandma Mano's life, and share your own stories with all of us! Send stories and pictures to grandma@abitofjoy.com to have them posted.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Pete's dream (family e-mail from Jenny, grand-daughter-in-law)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment