Sept 8, 1974
Dear President Sato:
We seem to be very busy every day but we are taking so much time in walking because I am not able to ride the bike. It seems like there just isn’t much time to practice my bike riding. I feel very bad that I am not helping my companion too much. I am praying and praying to our Heavenly Father so that I might be a good missionary. My companions is a very effective missionary and really doing a wonderful job as a missionary and I wish with all my heart that I could help her out more.
I have a strong testimony of this gospel and I know it is true and the Lord has called me for this missionary work, so I have a great desire to be a good missionary. I will pray harder to have the Lord’s spirit to guide and help me, I really need it. I am so worried about my bike riding because it is not coming very fast.
Thank you, Sister Michi Mano
No comments:
Post a Comment