Sept 15, 1974
Dear President Sato:
I am sorry to say that I still cannot ride the bike. It has been raining so often that we missed practicing a lot. After one comes on a mission it is hard to learn something new. We are out a lot tracting, but we are walking a lot and I am sorry we are wasting so much time in traveling. But the Lord is watching over me and no matter how tired I am, when I get up in the morning, I could wake up refreshed, ready for another day of doing the Lord’s work.
We get along very well as companions, but I feel like I am hindering Kato shimai’s work because I am not able to ride the bike, but I am praying that the Lord will help me if I try to help myself.
Thank you, Sister Michi Mano
No comments:
Post a Comment