October 6, 1974
Dear President Sato:
I am happy to report that I am able to ride the bicycle now. I am not too good yet and still forget to use the brakes and take a big tumble and scare my dear companion, Sister Kato, but I am getting better.
We have been very busy doing the Lord’s work here in Shizuoka. I am somewhat getting to know what I am supposed to do, so I am happy. As I learn the lesson plan more, I know I will be alright. I love my companion, Kato shimai. She is a wonderful person and we get along very well. We are trying to find some wonderful families that should be ready to hear the gospel. I am enjoying my mission very much and as time goes by I will enjoy it more and more.
Thank you very much. Sister Michi Mano
No comments:
Post a Comment