Aug 10, 1975
Dear Zone Leaders Daybell choro and Anderson choro:
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity of going to the area conference. It was a very spiritual experience, especially when they announced the new temple that will be built in Tokyo. I don’t think there was a dry eye in the whole place. It was wonderful to see so many Japanese LDS and to known that all those people don’t smoke or drink. They all looked so pure. My aunt and uncle came to the taikai and my aunt said, “They all look so happy.” We should be happy people. We belong to a wonderful church. This taikai has really strengthened my testimony. I know that this is the only true church on the earth and I am glad I belong to it. I am happy we were able to see and listen to our prophet and all the general authorities church. We came back to ganbaru in our dendo.
Thanks again, Mano shimai
No comments:
Post a Comment