Wednesday, June 29, 2011

9/28/1975 (mission letter)


Sept 28, 1975
Dear President Sato:
It was nice seeing you yesterday.  You looked so hot sitting on the stand that I felt like taking you a fan.  We are doing just fine. Inouye shimai is such a sweet wonderful person and just loves the Lord so we are trying very hard to do the Lord’s work.  It is so much fun working with her and learning a lot from her.  We have had some great experiences together and this Wednesday we will be able to see 3 wonderful shimai enter into baptism.  I know that this gospel is true and love to work with the Japanese people.  I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and Joseph Smith did restore this great church and that he was a prophet and Pres Spencer W. Kimball is our living prophet who guides us today. 
Thank you for everything.  Mano shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment