Oct 19, 1975
Dear President Sato:
Ogenki desu ka? So many people have colds nowadays, but so far we are genki. We are happy htat Tanaka shimai was baptized last Friday on Oct 17, 1975. She is a wonderful shimai and we know that she will be a big help to the Nagoya Dai 3 branch. The members have been giving us some good referrals and we appreciate them very much.
Inouye shimai and I are working hard and enjoying every minute of it. I love my companion very much. She is a wonderful person, besides being very spiritual. We are having many wonderful experiences together. Kojikawa shimai is a very special person and we know that as soon as she makes up her mind, she will be baptized. We are praying that she will soon get baptized. We have a few families that we hope will soon get baptized too, but they have a long ways to go yet.
I know that Pres Spencer W. Kimball is our prophet today and guides and directs this church.
Thank you for your kindness, Mano shimai
No comments:
Post a Comment