Nov 30, 1975
Dear President Sato:
Ogenki desu ka? We are genki. We are happy to report that a shimai that we contacted on the street in front of Nagoya eki on Nov 16th was baptized on Nov 28th, 1975. It is such a blessing from the Lord to find such a wonderful person like Katuyama shimai, who was ready to receive this beautiful gospel and accept it so well. She fits right in the branch and I know that she will be a great strength to the church.
It is getting colder, but we are working hard and the Lord has blessed me with really, really good health and I could say that I do not have even one little pain in my body. Our district leader, Davis choro, has given us a wonderful seminar last night and asked us to devote our time and energy 100% to the Lord the month of Dec. 1975. We are going to work hard and are asking the Lord’s help in finding another Katsuyama shimai.
I love my companion, Inouye shimai, she is a wonderful missionary. I love this gospel and happy to be a missionary in Japan and am able to tell the Japanese people about it.
Thanks for everything, Mano shimai
No comments:
Post a Comment