Monday, July 4, 2011

12/22/1975 (mission letter)

Dec 22 to 28, 1975, District – Nagoya Dai 3.  
Hours spent in gospel study = 10; hours teaching investigators = 9; Total proselyting hours = 69
 Dear President Sato:
Ogenki desu ka?  Thank you for visiting us in our apt.  It was so nice to see you and thank you for giving me that extention after my mission.  I hope I can get the geneology I need so I could do more of my geneology sheets when I get back.
 The Lord has blessed us very much with this baptism we had last week.  Yoshimi Shimai and Matsuyama shimai are wonderful shimais and I know they will be a big help to the branch.
 I love my companion, Inouye shimai, very much.  She is a wonderful missionary.  Her nihongo is getting very good.  We are working hard in this cold weather.  I know that this gospel is true and I am happy to be able to be a missionary and tell the Japanese people about this wonderful gospel.  I know that Joseph Smith did restore this wonderful church.   I know  the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.  I know that Pres. Spencer W. Kimball is our prophet today.  The time is going real fast and the weeks are flying.
 Thank you for all the kindness you have shown to me.  I appreciate it very much.  Thank you.  Mano shimai

No comments:

Post a Comment