Sunday, July 10, 2011

A letter from the Harris Family


This is an e-mail our family received after grandma passed away.  It is from the husband of someone grandma taught on her mission.  Our family has become close with this family, as they have been going to Dai Ichi Ward for quite some time.  I will share the story later, but Grandma had a big influence on Meg's life during and after one of Grandma's missions.  And Meg had a big influence in my life, especially right before my mission.  Her testimony helped me a lot on my mission. ~Joy

3/27/2006

I am saddened by your loss and even though I didn't tell you in person because you have so many well wishers I wanted to express to you how much your mothers efforts had a positive affect on our lives.  Meg will be eternally gratful for your mother and the way she introduced her to the gospel, the love she showed her after she was baptized, and her powerful testimony.  If not for your mother I would have never met Meg nor would I have all the blessings I enjoy today.  Meg is the reason for all the good that has happened in my life and through your mothers efforts this was made possible.  Your mother was an example to me of what I need to become to return one day to my Heavenly Father, her faith and love and character was amazing

Sincerely, Carl Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment