May I brag about my family. I have 2 sons in law and 3 daughters in law. I have 3 sons and 2 daughters. They have been marrie din the Temple, and I think they are very smart because they chose the right mate for themselves and seem like they are more of a sweetheart as they grow older and it is wonderful to watch. I have 27 grandchildren and they are growing up fast. 3 of my 27 grandchildren are return missionaries from Japan. One grandson is in Japan on his mission, a granddaughter is in the Venezuela mission, and another grandson is in the MTC, going to the Italian Mission.
I was hoping that they would all go to Japan so they could learn the Japanese language, but this is a world wide church, and I guess they will be going all over the world from now on.
I have worked in the Salt Lake Temple for many years and enjoyed it very much, it is a blessing and a privilege to work in the House of the Lord.
Maybe some of you do not know, but my mission president is President and Sister Douglas Matsumori and they are from Dai Ichi Ward. They have just left for Japan. I have known them for a long time. I have watched Sister Matsumori grow up into a beautiful lady and I know they will be great mission president.
I hope I will not be too much of a burden to them. The other day, my daughter in law in California said she's never seen a calm missionary like you but as the days get closer, I am wondering if I am doing the right thing, but I know the Lord will bless and watch over me.
Please pray for me and I will be ok.
we have celebrated the 4th of July and soon we will celebrate the 24th of July, and I would like to tell you that I was made in the USA and very proud to be an American and to be a mormon.
I am glad my parents came to America when they did although they had to go through many hardships. They had to endure a lot like the mormon pioneers did and I am proud of my ancestors.
I would like to thank my family, my West Bountiful friends, Temple friends, and Dai-Ichi friends.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment