Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Temple (Joy)

One of my favorite things to do with Grandma was going to the Temple.  When she was living with my parents, I was able to go with her a lot, and I loved it.  Grandma was always a very faithful disciple of Christ.  She was an incredible example to every one who ever met her.  She was and is someone that people are always talking about.  She helped strengthen testimonies, and she was very proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ.  With all the challenges that Grandma had in her life, she would always say that it was worth it because she learned about the gospel because of her move to Utah.

Steph and I always thought that Grandma's favorite Temple was the Bountiful Temple, so whenever Steph was in town she would try to take Grandma to Bountiful.  Later I learned that the reason Grandma liked the Bountiful Temple was because you didn't have to walk far from the parking lot.  That was Grandma, always very practical :)


No comments:

Post a Comment